Camilla is a sleep consultant based in South London.
With a background in Psychology and Marketing, I have always wanted to help people change their lives for the better, but I wasn’t sure in what way. Then I had my son. He is the reason I am doing my life’s work. I moved into this career because I am hugely passionate about helping others who are going through what I went through.
My little boy was born with laryngomalacia (a ‘floppy larynx’). He also had reflux and as a result was sick a lot of the time. He catnapped all day and all-night long, never sleeping for long stretches, no matter what my husband and I tried.
He woke up every hour. Every. Single. Night…For a year!
Working with a sleep consultant TRANSFORMED all our lives. We solved his sleep issues within a week, and he has since been sleeping 12 hours a night.
He gets ill less, he is even more chirpy than before, we enjoy our time together more, and my husband and I have our quality time back in the evenings. We have all felt so many positive effects from just a few hard nights in the beginning.
Now, I want YOU to feel how life changing this can be and to show you how quickly you will see results.
I work closely with you to create a bespoke plan suited to your child’s needs and then teach you gentle ways to help them to fall asleep on their own (and stay asleep for longer than 45mins)!
Do get in touch if you have a baby or toddler that struggles to nap peacefully or wakes a lot during the night and leaves you feeling exhausted.
The expert skills and support I can provide you with in order to get you through the important steps towards your baby or child learning independent sleep skills, have lifelong positive repercussions for you and your family.
It’s been said that “it takes a village to raise a family”…
Well, being a South African living in London, I also understand what it’s like to not have the support of close family nearby to alleviate some of the pressures of being a new Mum. I want to be that ‘village’ for parents, everywhere.
One-to-One Sleep Solutions package - 2 weeks
This is the most popular package, and consists of:
• A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting.
• A 90 minute consultation in the comfort of your own home, or via Zoom, where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems and learn how to address your child's sleep issues.
• A detailed, fully customized sleep plan, that I will prepare for you after the conclusion of our meeting.
• 4 follow-up telephone calls during the first week following the consultation.
• 1 week of e-mail support thereafter.
£250 for an infant, £275 for a child in a bed
The Refresher Package
It is not uncommon for babies and toddlers who have been taught to be great sleepers to ‘test the boundaries’ from time to time. This option is for parents who have met with me in the past, but are looking for a ‘refresher’.
• A 60 minute consultation, usually by phone or Zoom, during which we’ll discuss any particular challenges you are having with your child.
• Optional 2x follow-up emails that you can use to send me any additional questions that might come up as you get things back on track.
The Overnight Package
This personal support package is for those who want me at your home for assistance on the night you choose to implement the program. This consists of:
• A preliminary evaluation This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll complete prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
• 15 minute phone consultation to discuss details of the overnight support- time, requirements etc.
• Private in-Home/Overnight Support I will join you prior to your child’s recommended bedtime and stay overnight until 7:00 am the next morning. The consultation will take place in the comfort of your home and we will begin your journey to great sleep together.
• A detailed, fully customised sleep plan. This will be prepared for you after our consultation and after the nights stay so you have your own personalised plan to help guide you through the upcoming nights.
• Four follow-up telephone calls for the first week following the consultation. We’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
• One week of email support
£850 within the London area. Further distances can be accommodated for an additional cost - please call for details.
At 6 months old Max was sleeping 2-3hrs at a time all night and we had no certainty around timings or length of his daytime naps . Being our second child (our first was an amazing sleeper from early on without much help!) we had an idea of what we needed to do but wanted some help in structuring a plan and some support through the process. Max was born premature and had never been a good feeder or sleeper so we wanted some expert help and guidance. Camilla quickly reassured us and put together a comprehensive plan of action to be followed over two weeks. I was doubtful our bad sleeper / feeder would turn things around in such a short time but was incredibly surprised how quickly he fell into the new routine and by night 2 he was sleeping through until 4am and we had dropped all night time feeds. Things only got better from there and he is now sleeping through, doing two good naps and going down with little fuss - he has become our "amazing sleeper"! Camilla was an incredible support - always available to talk through how we were doing and provide real time advice on what to do for that next nap. This process has been so successful for us and Max is a happier baby who sleeps and feeds better and we are happier parents who finally have our evenings back!
Kate, Mama to Max – 6 months old
We made the decision to get a sleep consultant for our son who was 2 years 8 months after 4 months of sleepless nights. Camilla was understanding and empathetic when it came to discussing our situation and gave us a plan that was easy to follow and gave us some hope!
We’ve gone from cuddling our son to sleep every night with up to 5 wake ups and an early 4.30am start to being able to say goodnight and shut the door at 7pm and sleeping through till after 6am, with either none to 1 wake ups a night after only 2 weeks of the plan.
Camilla has been there for phone calls and watsapp help throughout the whole time and has been such a positive person to have to help us. I highly recommend anyone having any sleep issues to get help from a sleep consultant, and especially Camilla! She’s the magic sleep fairy!
Sarah, Mama to Alfie - 2 years, 9 months
As soon as I spoke to Camilla I felt ready and excited to do this and change Wilfreds sleep habits for the better. Camilla was so kind and helpful at every stage and having someone there to message and speak to each day made us really stick at it and feel 100% supported.
Katie, Mama to Wilfred - 10 months old